2000
2001
One last word before this year ends, one last musing at the end of this decade. It didn't hit me that this is the last day of this decade until I was making my bed this morning. (What? You don't think of big thoughts while you are making the bed.) Wow! So I have not only been going over what has happened this last year but also what has happened these last ten years.

2002

2003
2004Over the last ten years our family was put together one member at a time. Yes, just three boys for us. Those that attended dental school with us said it would never last, but we are happy as a family of five. We have celebrated first steps, first words, first haircuts, and first days of school. We have had many birthdays, two baptisms, and one graduation. We have lived in four different states and the boys have attended three different elementary schools. Doug and I have served in the church as everything from Ward Clerk to Scout Leader to Nursery Worker with many in between. We have grown physically, educationally, and spiritually.
2005
What a busy decade and the next promises to be more so. In the next ten years we will have many birthdays, three boys receive the priesthood, three Eagle Court of Honor's, three new drivers, two graduations, one completed mission, and one mission being served. We will move again and the boys will go to middle school then on to high school. Doug and I will continue to serve in the Church to the best of our ability. We will grow physically, educationally, and spiritually.

2007
2008(Coming Soon)
2009
1 comment:
Cute family pictures! You look like Jen with your hair long in the 2005 picture. We're glad to hear you guys had a great holiday season. Phil and I are going to have to visit in San Antone sometime before we leave! Love you guys
Post a Comment