Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Halloween


I can't tell a lie. I'm kinda getting tired of coming up with costumes year after year. Now, I know this maybe a sorry complaint since I'm not one of those mothers that sews costumes for their children. But still, coming up with ideas is just as hard. So this year the boys reused some of their costumes and we had a few new ideas.



At the ward Halloween party they reused last years costume. (What???? We are new here....no one had seen them before!!!!) And my boys stole the show when they busted out their dance moves. (Cleveland was good for something.....my white boys have soul.)

Then to go trick-or-treating Danny and Nate decided to go with a theme. Dan was a vampire and Nate was his victim. This would have worked great if Nate had stayed with Dan. But Nate raced to each house leaving Danny in his wake. You could see the adults put the costumes together kinda like a someone getting the joke a few minutes after the punch line.

All in all, the take was plenteous, the kids were happy, and I don't have to come up with a costume idea for another year.

No comments:

Lost Generation