Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day


Christmas Day dawned early. I say dawned but the sun was not up at 7 a.m. but the boys were. As usual they were told to wait as mom and dad turned on lights, got the camera ready, and put on Christmas music.


When told that they could come down the boys descended the stairs like a pack of elephants. They were so excited to see that Santa had brought them what they had asked. Matt received a BB gun, Nate received the books "Bone" by Jeff Smith, and Danny received Lego Racers.



Then I made the boys open up the presents that they had purchased for each other followed by the boxes of cloths. By this time they were really excited because they knew there was something big to be opened. Finally, I gave them a box shaped package and told them they all had to open it together. If only I could add sound to this picture you would know the excitement of seeing a Wii.

The rest of the presents consisted of accessories and games for the Wii. Movies from both mom /dad and Uncle Dunna/Aunt Jymie. Doug and I also received a wonderful gift from my parents. I remember when Dad found a box that contained the gifts of the Magi in it. Now we have our own.


Uncle James and Aunt Erin made sure that we were all ready for breakfast Christmas morning with this wonderful gift. Thank you for helping us keep this tradition alive.



We spent the rest of the day being lazy, watching movies, building Legos, eating, and playing Wii. It was a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Lost Generation