I love when we have family come visit us. Craig (Uncle Dunna) and Jymie had an impulsive moment and decided to come visit. We were able to do so many things with them since the boys were still on track break (the never ending track break). Wednesday night we headed over to Sam's Town to see the animatronic animal, laser, and water show. (In Vegas you can't just do one thing.)

Thursday we went to the Lied Children's Museum. I don't know who enjoyed themselves more, Craig or the boys.
Then we were off to the Bellagio indoor gardens. While there Craig got to drool over the world's largest chocolate fountain.
Then I got to feel like the worst mom in the world as we walked down the strip to the M&M store. Matt even complained that he couldn't even look at the ground as he walked like he usually does when he is bored.
We were so glad Craig and Jymie were able to share some fun memories with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment