Sunday, May 24, 2009

Do You Need a Hit Man????

We have found Danny's future career. I think he has a future in the "family business". Four days before the boys headed back to school after track break, Dan decided to break something else.

The boys enjoyed playing outside all during their break from school and the Monday before they went back was no exception. They had started a pick-up game of softball with our next door neighbor when Danny was up to bat with Matt as the catcher. For some reason Matt stood up and moved into Danny's swing. Matt limps/crawls into the house where I am feeling pretty puny myself. After getting the story out of the boys, I decide that knee verses bat deserves a trip to the emergency room. Since I did not feel well enough to drive, I called Doug home to take Matt to the doctor. A few hours, couple of x-rays, and two crutches later, Matt is diagnosed with a broken knee cap.



Danny felt so bad about Matt's knee that he wouldn't even come into the house to tell me what happened. Then to make up for it he spent three weeks at Matt's beck and call. But maybe for the right incentive he would be ready to "take care of someone" for you.

No comments:

Lost Generation