I remember being in school and just living for spring break....as a parent I'm glad that we all live through spring break. There are many factors that contribute to this feeling, the first of many being that it is not spring here in Cleveland. In fact it won't be spring for another month. Hence my very energetic, loud, and crazy boys are stuck inside because the temperature will not go higher than 34 degrees on most days. Another factor is that mom and dad are completely stressed out. Selling a house, finishing requirements for dental school, up coming board tests, Air Force red tape, and dental licencing procedures do not make for calm collected people. The boys get the idea that mom and dad are on edge and feed off of it. Which leads to more craziness. Then you add Easter candy and late nights that the boys spend talking, playing, and goofing off instead of sleeping like they are suppose to be doing. And you get over sugared, cranky kids. Is it time for school to start yet??? But to remind myself that they are still lovable I had to get this picture of all of them "spread out" in one twin sized bed. (One of their favorite things to do)
2 comments:
Okay, so I think that picture is one of the sweetest things ever. I love taking pictures of my kids like this. Is there anything more endearing than to see your children, who sometimes 5 minutes before were running through the house like a bunch of banshees...now sleeping like peaceful angels? It's one of those "ahhh...." moments. Good job capturing it! :)
I'm with you...stress levels too high...not enough outdoor time...too much sugar...and a houseful of children. As for the "BREAK" part...I don't get it. "BRAKE"....maybe.
Post a Comment