Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter came too early this year. We had snow on the ground so Easter egg hunt was in the basement (again). The Easter Bunny was only prepared because she purchased stuff at the after-Easter sale last year. And to top it off there was no egg dying. But I did take pictures of what we were able to accomplish which was to look through baskets.




5 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

I love the boys bow ties! So cute, Im sure your dad loved it too.

Sherrie said...

What handsome boys in their bow ties! Don't worry about egg dying...sometimes I think it's overrated. :) hee hee

Shawneen said...

Kristen I cant get over it, your boys are absolutley darling. I Love the bow ties, just like Uncle Dougs. Your baskets are awsome by the way!

S and B H. said...

Can't wait to see you all!! By the way, I checked out the link to your house---so cute! Hope you are up for us :) :)

Lexie said...

Kristen, your boys are growing up so fast! I can't believe how much older they look, love the bow ties!

Lost Generation