After many years of study, Kate was able to give her Senior Recital at Brigham Young University Idaho last April. I was blessed to be able to attend. Until this night I have not been able to hear Kate in all her glory. I've sat next to her in church and heard her sing hymns. I've heard her practice scales. I've truly wondered about her ability as she sings pop songs from the radio. But I have not been able to experience the true talent that she possesses.
As a graduated senior of BYU-I in vocal performance, Kate only needed to give a senior recital to finish her program. It was a beautiful night of music. I only recorded one song to bring home for my guys to hear, but I think I picked the best. And although Kate would probably be able to pick out every little mistake, I think it is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment