Sunday, October 21, 2012

General Conference



I love General Conference weekend.  I love how it is held as the seasons change.  I love that I can enjoy the word of the Lord right in my living room.  I love the hours of instruction and inspiration.  I love how I feel like I can do and be just a little better by the end of the weekend. 

I try to do some snacks for our conference weekend to give it more of a fun atmosphere for the boys.


Although, those soft voices usually win out and I see this from my boys.



We woke up Sunday morning to wonderful cool weather but it was too much for Nate and Dan.


One of my biggest take a ways this conference was this quote:


Of course the announcement that lowers the age requirement for our missionaries was met with shock and tears in this house.  It made me realize that I have lost a year and I have a lot of work to do to help prepare my boys.

No comments:

Lost Generation