Friday, February 22, 2008
More Home Improvement
Well, I figured that since the kitchen project was almost completed and it was looking like I only had a few hundred things to do, I should take on another home improvement project. While living in Cleveland we have enjoyed the wonders of having a basement. That's where our T.V. is so we watch a lot less these days. (It will amaze you how much is not on t.v. when you have to climb a flight of stairs after watching it.) It's where the boys have all their toys. (Yes, even the big boy.) It is also where we store a lot of our stuff. But the storage area was dark and a little scary. Well, no more!!!!! I went out and bought the basement paint in blinding white and peal-and-stick linoleum in a checkerboard pattern and now we have a storage area that you don't have to come in armed to feel safe in. This minor miracle only took me four days. And if that wasn't enough the boys bedroom got a fresh coat of paint. Can you tell we are getting ready to sell?????
Labels:
House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
once again in awww and the things YOU CAN DO! Simply amazing. I want to see a picture of that--I might have to copy for our playroom :)
You are just simply amazing. AND, since I've seen it with my own eyes, I just have to say that it looks great. :) Did you get your bedroom painted?
Post a Comment