Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Didn't Forget!!!.....REALLY

I know I haven't posted in forever. My plan, and we know how well those always go, was to post every ten days or more. Well the 26th came and Doug and I were up to our necks (or over our heads) updating our kitchen. We did framing, dry wall, insulation, cabinets, counter tops, sink, faucet, plumbing, electrical, and paint. All that is left is caulk for the counter tops and finishing pieces on the cabinets. Needless to say, taking three days off from regular day-to-day activites put me two weeks behind. I have finally caught up with my cleaning and laundry. So it's time to start another project. Pictures will be coming of the overhaul, but we think it look pretty good.
One last thing, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm old......who thought 30 would ever really come?????
Forgive any misspelling.....spell check is down LOL

7 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!
Hope you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

I knew it was your bday but why did I not realize you were 30 .... that IS old!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the remodel.

Sherrie said...

Kristen, what a nice blog. :) I saw your link on the Campbell's page, and just couldn't help myself. :) Happy Birthday! (And don't worry, 30 isn't that bad...I turned 31 last month..oh! shh! Did I just admit that? I mean I turned 25 again, of course.)

All of Us said...

As old as you may think you are, your husband is older ;)

Cheramie said...

happy belated birthday! hope it was a good day for you. i'm curious about all the remodeling you've been doing. can't wait for the pics!

Shawneen said...

Happy Bithday! And 30 is not old. My mom always said you look your best in your 30's because you have that added confidence most dont have in there 20's. I m looking forward to it.

H.Cook said...

happy belated birthday!

Lost Generation