First was a dinner with Doug's flight. There are three dentists PCSing from his flight this summer, so it was a big party. We enjoyed good food and fun people. At the end of the night Doug was presented with a plaque from his flight.
Our last Sunday at the 6th Ward I had to take pictures with all my Nusery babies. I so miss their smiling faces. Truly one of the best calling in the church is being a nursery worker. I'm going to campaign big time for that calling in our new ward.
We also went to dinner with the Gyser's. Wonderful Mexican food and wonderful people. I know we will miss Saskia and Russ.
Our last few days in the States we spent with family in Az. The stars aligned that we were able to see Jymie, Vash, and Ryhla on the last day of their vacation. We even got to sing happy birthday to Vash.
We also got to be there to celebrate Papa's birthday. German Chocolate Cake for all.
Dinner with the Holmes' was a festive event as we celebrated Bryant's birthday. (Sorry about the lack of present but we figured our presence was enough). Picture with all the Az Holmes Cousins was done.
We felt like we were able to leave seeing everyone one last time.






No comments:
Post a Comment