Monday, October 05, 2009

Canyon Lake


We haven't done much in the way of sight seeing around San Antonio. Something about it being 100 degrees with 80% humidity, deters one from walking around and taking in the sights. I figure the Alamo will still be there when it is 75 degrees. This being the case, I have still looked for things that we could do.

When Doug came home from work talking about the Air Force recreation area at Canyon Lake, we packed a lunch and off we went. The lake was low because of the drought but we were able to walk the shore and pick up shells.


We were even surprised by a little family of deer.

1 comment:

The Stay's said...

I can't believe how big your boys are!!! Now we can be blog buddies! We can try to get Lyd on the wagon...she spends enough time on the computer anyway... :)

Lost Generation