On the 13th of December we celebrated Doug's birthday. Oddly enough he turned 30 again this year. We really know how to party around here so we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and came home for cheese cake. Pretty sad, I know, but that's what the man wanted. He received a commercial waffle maker and waffle mix in a can from the boys and I. If you know Doug, you know that this is greatly appreciated. It means that when he doesn't feel like cereal he can have waffles without slowing him down in the morning. Waffles are the only other food he can stomach in the morning.
When we were first married I was determined to send my man out the door everyday with a warm breakfast. I would get up every morning to make him eggs and bacon or biscuits and gravy. After a month of my dedicated work, he kindly told me he appreciated the effort but eating a big breakfast in the morning made him sick. Happily I have stayed in bed ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment