Saturday, August 16, 2008

Craig & Jymie's Wedding


After spending three short days at home with Doug, the boys and I packed up and headed to Arizona to see my brother marry the woman of his dreams. It was a wonderful day. I have never seen Craig smile so much. He couldn't be any happier. But since his bride was much prettier than he is, I decided to put together these pictures. They seemed to fit the feeling of the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! she wore red shoes. My husband wanted me to wear red shoes for our wedding but I was too chicken to break tradition. I always regret it

Shawneen said...

It was so good to see you and your family this weekend, I wish we would have had more time to chat. I love your pic of the shoes what a great idea

Ashlee and Shane said...

Hey!! I need to email you! I am curious how vegas is and what it is like being in the air force?!?! Do you get to see Doug much? I need to find your email address!

Phil and Lauren said...

We need to get Katie and Jymie to get a blog! I want to see how they're doing!

Lost Generation