Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dental School is Over


YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can overstate that sentiment. Doug finished clinic requirements last Wednesday and Boards this last weekend. And we are ever so grateful. Boards were stressful but his patients were great. All three fell asleep in the chair as Doug worked on them. (Take that anyway you want) I went through some of our pictures and pulled out some Dental School Moments.

Class of 2008
After their White Coat Ceremony in August of 2004
(Doug is in there somewhere)


Doug and the Boys after the White Coat Ceremony
(Don't they all look so young????)
Slight Dental Clinic Disaster
The water wouldn't turn off and started to flood.
Beginning of Year Picnics

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Congratulations to your whole family for getting through requirements and boards. I love your pictures of some of the dental school highlights and I love that we got to know you in dear old Cleveland! Good Luck!

S and B H. said...

YOU ALL DID IT! I can't wait to see you all so soon!!! WAY TO GO!

Ammieloris said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels so good to be done! Enjoy the summer.

Marshall and Dana said...

Congrats! I bet you have all sorts of anxiety like me. There are just so many things I have to get done before we leave NEXT weekend!!! AAAH! Hope you are enjoying Doug being done. Marsh still has like 2 class 2's to do. He better hurry up!

D.Suth. said...

I am glad you commented on my blog b/c it led me to check yours and I realized you must not be on my google reader so I need to add you so I know when you update. I have a few people who I think, they never update and finally I realize they were not added to google reader.

You must be so excited to be done!!!! It was fun to look through your old pictures.

Lost Generation